graphics package is an intuitive graphics API to manipulate all display objects in your applications. Offers a lot of powerful functionality to create and work with graphics, colors and geometrics objects, all neatly wrapped up in a well designed, consistent and clean programming interface.
- Enables and disables the border on the specified sides.
- The enumeration of the four cardinal directions or cardinal points are the directions of north, south, east, and west, commonly denoted by their initials: N, S, E, W.
- Determinates the corner settings to set a rectangular shape or a component.
- A base class that manages the layout rendering in visual elements on the screen of your applications.
graphics.Alignenumeration provides constant values to align displays or components.
graphics.ArcTypeenumeration of all types used to draw an Arc.
graphics.colorslibrary is a set of classes and utilities for colors operations.
graphics.Directionenumeration defines most common relative directions.
- Defines the order to display all children in a specific horizontal or vertical container.
graphics.displaylibrary is a set of classes and utilities for Geometry Operations.
graphics.geomlibrary is a set of classes and utilities for Geometry Operations.
- The enumeration of the
graphics.Orientationenumeration defines layout orientation options.
- Constants defining the position declaration lets you declare what the position of an element should be.
graphics.tmxlibrary is a set of classes and utilities for GTile Maps Operations.
graphics.ZOrderenumeration provides constants to defines the z order depth of a display object added to stage of your application..